Sleeping disorders have become quite a common type of disease among both the adults and the teenagers as well. With the modernisation of the society, people have to adjust more and more to fit in which in turn pressurizes an individual and thus leads to an increase in stress level and a number of other health issues as well. Insufficient sleep at night can make a person frustrated and result in frequent mood swings. While in certain cases, sleeping troubles can also be life-threatening. While there may be a plenty of causes of sleeping disorders but, the mother of all causes remain our undisciplined lifestyles.
What Are The Causes Of Sleeping Disorder?
Occasionally, facing difficulty to sleep is normal, but when it becomes a more regular deal to crack, then you know that you may have fallen victim to some kind of sleeping disorder. There are a plenty of reasons that causes a sleeping disorder.
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions like asthma, arthritis or ulcers can lead to mild or serious insomnia. Insomnia is a condition where a person finds it difficult to get sufficient sleep.
- Depression: Sleeping disorders can also result from psychiatric conditions like depression. This kind of psychological barrier makes it difficult for a person to sleep at night and also brings in frequent mood swings.
- Anxiety: 90% of the people feel worried or nervous due to some or the other reason which results in anxiety. Excessive anxiety can interfere with a person’s sleeping cycle and therefore triggers the cycle of sleeping disorders.
- Genetics: Studies have shown that the genetic basis for narcolepsy, which is neurological disorder can affect the sleep-wake cycle of an individual.
- Taking Medications: The type of medications or drugs that a person consumes may contain certain compounds that can interrupt with a person’s sleeping cycle.
- Aging: Most of the individuals over the age of 65 years have some or the other kind of sleeping disorder. It is quite unsure whether it’s a normal phenomenon or the result of increased medication during the old-age.
- Lifestyle: Unhealthy lifestyles and following a bad sleeping habit for a long period of time can seriously affect a person’s sleeping pattern resulting in some kind of sleeping disorder. The root cause of most of our sleeping disorders is the kind of lifestyle we lead.
There are a plenty of medicines or pills available in the market which promises to provide you with a good night’s sleep. But the consumption of these medicines over a period of time can have serious effects on your health. Therefore, keeping this in mind the doctors have come up with a side-effect free solution called the sleep spray. It is like sprayable melatonin. These sprays have no adverse side-effects and are mostly consumed orally. According to the doctors, these sprays are more effective than any pills or sleep tonic. If you are among those insomniac people, then this is your solution.